Zen Watercolor Brushes
These watercolor brushes are comprised of a blend of soft and stiff synthetic fibers and soft natural hair. Ideal for use with watercolors, inks, and fluid acrylics, they offer the perfect combination of softness and strength and hold generous amounts of water and color. These resilient brushes allow for both delicate and bold strokes.
Their silver metallic ABS handles and anodized aluminum ferrules stand up to water without swelling, cracking, or chipping. Every brush has a standard-sized handle with a beveled scraper edge for highlighting, burnishing, scraping, and color removal.
- Soft scrubber paintbrush (Size 10)
- White goat mop paintbrush (Size 1/2"/13 mm)
- Round wash Medium paintbrush
- Flat wash paintbrush (Size 3/4"/19mm)
- Round paintbrush (Sizes 2,4,6)