Strawberry Block Printing - Saturday, 2/11 at 11AM PT
Learn the basics of block printing (carving and printing with a rubber block) and come away with a sweet strawberry-themed pattern, ready to print on cards, apparel and more. Block printing is an accessible and fun way to create a handmade piece, even if you don’t consider yourself an artist. The materials in your kit will allow you to keep printing after class is over!
Returns and Exchanges
Something didn’t work out? Don’t sweat it. We get it!
Below you will find some helpful info about returning and exchanging with us. You can also go ahead and click HERE to start a return or exchange.
Starting a return or exchange
- Click HERE to enter our return portal and get started.
Online Returns and Exchanges
- We understand that sometimes buying online can be a roll of the dice. If something you ordered didn’t work out, we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Note that online returns are subject to a $10 restocking fee.
- For exchanges and store credit we cover the shipping back to us.
- Discounted or Final Sale items, as well as, Workshops, Food, Socks, and Underwear are non-returnable.
- We are a small, but dedicated team. Please allow us 1-4 business days to process your return or exchange once it has been received at our HQ. Thanks!
- International returns may be submitted for store credit or exchange only. At this time, we do not cover return shipping labels for international shipping.
In store returns and exchanges
- All in store returns and exchanges are subject to the same policy stated above, under Online Returns and Exchanges: we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- You are welcome to return or exchange any items purchased online or in store at our shop during business hours. To help expedite the process, we ask that you have your order number handy. This can be found in your confirmation email if you ordered online, or on your receipt if you purchased in store.
Still have questions
- We’re here for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org