Strawberry Punch Needle - Saturday 2/25 at 11AM PT
Please note this listing is for instruction only, supplies will need to be purchased separately!
This online workshop takes place on Saturday, February 25th from 11 AM to 1 PM PM PT via Zoom Meeting. You will receive login directions before the workshop.
Punch Needle is an old art form that’s seeing a modern resurgence. Not only is it incredibly easy to learn, but it’s also very forgiving if you mess up. I like to call it the “Craft for the Non-Crafty.”
This class will teach you the basics of the Punch Needle technique as we make a punched strawberry hoop! This is an easy project that you can finish in class or over the weekend.
About the instructor:
Hello, I’m Sallie Dale! I am a mom and a maker in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and am the creator behind The Urban Acres. It’s my mission in life to make “making” as easy as possible which is why I’ve created beautifully designed and easy-to-follow craft kits which help you learn a new skill. I love punch needle, embroidery, and knitting. When I’m not holding a yarn project, I am probably holding a baby — both of which bring me immense joy!
Returns + Exchanges
Something didn’t work out? Don’t sweat it. We get it!
Below you will find some helpful info about returning and exchanging with us. You can also go ahead and click HERE to start a return or exchange.
Starting a return or exchange
- Click HERE to enter our return portal and get started.
Online Returns and Exchanges
- We understand that sometimes buying online can be a roll of the dice. If something you ordered didn’t work out, we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Note that online returns are subject to a $10 restocking fee.
- For exchanges and store credit we cover the shipping back to us.
- Discounted or Final Sale items, as well as, Workshops, Food, Socks, and Underwear are non-returnable.
- We are a small, but dedicated team. Please allow us 1-4 business days to process your return or exchange once it has been received at our HQ. Thanks!
- International returns may be submitted for store credit or exchange only. At this time, we do not cover return shipping labels for international shipping.
In store returns and exchanges
- All in store returns and exchanges are subject to the same policy stated above, under Online Returns and Exchanges: we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- You are welcome to return or exchange any items purchased online or in store at our shop during business hours. To help expedite the process, we ask that you have your order number handy. This can be found in your confirmation email if you ordered online, or on your receipt if you purchased in store.
Still have questions
- We’re here for you. Email: email@example.com