Fuzzy Frog Felting - Sunday 4/23 at 11AM PT
Please note this listing is for instruction only, if you need supplies they will need to be purchased separately!
This online workshop takes place on Sunday, April 23rd, from 11 AM - 1 PM PT via Zoom Meeting. You will receive login directions before the workshop.
Curious about needle felting? Learn how to make your felting dreams come true with LeBrie Rich of PenFelt Studio - a felting teacher with 15 years of experience teaching beginning students.
In this class, you'll go on a step-by-step journey to learn all about needle felting. At the end of the class, you will have a super cute frog, yes! But more importantly, you will be confident approaching any needle felting project with all the foundational techniques you have practiced.
Learn about choosing needles, building shapes, and blending colors like a pro. Warning: felting is super fun and can be habit-forming. Get ready for your new favorite crafting obsession!
About the instructor:
LeBrie Rich has been exploring felted wool's visual possibilities and emotional resonance for over 15 years. Her work has appeared internationally in various settings, including museums, galleries, storefront windows, and art vending machines. She has been teaching people to felt since 2006 and has a reputation for facilitating fun, upbeat workshops with a high level of individualized attention for each student. Find her workshops and tutorial videos and shop at PenFelt.com.
Returns + Exchanges
Something didn’t work out? Don’t sweat it. We get it!
Below you will find some helpful info about returning and exchanging with us. You can also go ahead and click HERE to start a return or exchange.
Starting a return or exchange
- Click HERE to enter our return portal and get started.
Online Returns and Exchanges
- We understand that sometimes buying online can be a roll of the dice. If something you ordered didn’t work out, we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Note that online returns are subject to a $10 restocking fee.
- For exchanges and store credit we cover the shipping back to us.
- Discounted or Final Sale items, as well as, Workshops, Food, Socks, and Underwear are non-returnable.
- We are a small, but dedicated team. Please allow us 1-4 business days to process your return or exchange once it has been received at our HQ. Thanks!
- International returns may be submitted for store credit or exchange only. At this time, we do not cover return shipping labels for international shipping.
In store returns and exchanges
- All in store returns and exchanges are subject to the same policy stated above, under Online Returns and Exchanges: we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- You are welcome to return or exchange any items purchased online or in store at our shop during business hours. To help expedite the process, we ask that you have your order number handy. This can be found in your confirmation email if you ordered online, or on your receipt if you purchased in store.
Still have questions
- We’re here for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org