Embroidery Essentials: Learn to Draw with Thread
In this at-your-pace digital course, you’ll learn classic and experimental hand sewing techniques to create drawings in thread. Learn creative stitches to take your embroidered projects to the next level!
You’ll get unlimited access to videos that outline the following stitches, along with basics like how to select fabric and threading your needle:
- Running stitch
- Whipped Backstitch
- Blanket stitch
- French Knot
- Satin stitch
- Chain stitch
- Cloud Filling stitch
- Lazy Daisy
- Turkey Work
- Spider Webs
Jennie Lennick is the founder, creative director, and designer behind Jenny Lemons. For the last year, Jennie created an embroidered drawing a day. She has been an obsessive stitcher for 25 years and has taught hundreds of people how to stitch through her in-person workshops.
Returns and Exchanges
Something didn’t work out? Don’t sweat it. We get it!
Below you will find some helpful info about returning with us.
Start a return?
- Click HERE to enter our return portal and get started.
- We understand that sometimes buying online can be a roll of the dice. If something you ordered didn’t work out, we are happy to accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Online purchases can be returned for store credit or original payment only.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer exchanges online – However, customers can easily return and purchase new items in one transaction all through our returns portal. This ensures that you can get any available stock before it sells out.
- Discounted or Final Sale items are non-returnable.
- We are a small, but dedicated team. Please allow up to 5 business days to process your return once it has been received. Thanks!
- International returns may be submitted for store credit only. At this time, we do not cover return shipping labels for international shipping.
In store returns and exchanges
- We are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your purchase. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Discounted or Final Sale items, as well as, Food, Socks, and Underwear are non-returnable.
- In store purchases may be returned for store credit only.
- To help expedite the process, we ask that you have your order number handy. This can be found in your email, or text, receipt.
Still have questions
- We’re here for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org