Create a Seamless Strawberry Pattern in Procreate - Saturday 2/18 at 11AM PT
Please note this listing is for instruction only! You will need to have an iPad with Procreate installed, as well as an Apple Pencil!
This online workshop takes place on Saturday, February 18th from 11 AM to 1 PM PM PT via Zoom Meeting. You will receive login directions before the workshop.
In this project-based class, you’ll learn different Procreate techniques, tips, and tricks as Vica walks you through how to create a seamless pattern that you can use for wallpapers, printing fabric, and other fun projects! This class is perfect for beginners who want a practical and easy-to-follow guide where you learn as you create.
About the instructor:
Vica Lew is an illustrator, maker, and musician based in San Francisco, California. She spreads smiles and silliness through her cute art, stickers, and adorkable handmade goodies available through her shop, Yay! It’s Vica.
Returns + Exchanges
Something didn’t work out? Don’t sweat it. We get it!
Below you will find some helpful info about returning and exchanging with us. You can also go ahead and click HERE to start a return or exchange.
Starting a return or exchange
- Click HERE to enter our return portal and get started.
Online Returns and Exchanges
- We understand that sometimes buying online can be a roll of the dice. If something you ordered didn’t work out, we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- Note that online returns are subject to a $10 restocking fee.
- For exchanges and store credit we cover the shipping back to us.
- Discounted or Final Sale items, as well as, Workshops, Food, Socks, and Underwear are non-returnable.
- We are a small, but dedicated team. Please allow us 1-4 business days to process your return or exchange once it has been received at our HQ. Thanks!
- International returns may be submitted for store credit or exchange only. At this time, we do not cover return shipping labels for international shipping.
In store returns and exchanges
- All in store returns and exchanges are subject to the same policy stated above, under Online Returns and Exchanges: we are happy to accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective items within 14 days of your order’s arrival. All packing must be intact and all tags must be attached.
- You are welcome to return or exchange any items purchased online or in store at our shop during business hours. To help expedite the process, we ask that you have your order number handy. This can be found in your confirmation email if you ordered online, or on your receipt if you purchased in store.
Still have questions
- We’re here for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org